The Monorail is designed for the slightly more occasional user – the professional – seeking a quality trimmer that won’t be in use all day, every day. Maybe you’re a photo or framing enthusiast who wants the best but you don’t need the same durability of a heavier-duty trimmer? Or maybe you work in the education field and are in need of a premium machine, but without the premium price?
The Monorail is perfect for medium-use cutting and trimming of flexible materials, offering smooth-glide cutting action:
- A single chrome-plated guide rail is extremely resistant to head swivel.
- Design offers a maximum cut depth of up to 2mm.
- A solid laminated gridded baseboard ensures accurate placement of work.
- Virtually indestructible ABS plastic end frames and head equate to 20-25 years of performance.
Perfect for Cutting:
- Photo Paper
- Self-adhesive Vinyl
Self-Sharpening, Long-lasting, Rotary Blades
Ground to extremely tight tolerances twice and then deflashed to remove any edge burring. An initial hollow grind places a concave profile to the inside of the blade and a chisel grind creates an angled bevel edge on the blade for precision and outstanding longevity.
Hand-Finished Flat Blades
Crafted to incredible tolerances to two-thousandths of an inch. To ensure accuracy and performance, the blades have a bevel ground into the cutting edge at a very precise angle to offer up the perfect contact point for the rotary blade.
Precision side rule and cursor, allowing accurate 90° cuts, time after time. Maximum cut depth of up to 2mm.
- Two-way cutting option is available on all Rotatrim machines by removing the overload protection plate
- Self-sharpening Sheffield steel blades
- ISO9001:2008 quality certified
- 5 year general warranty on all parts
- 100% made in England