The Rotatrim Technical is identical in form to the DigiTech+ except that its design adds a triple roller mechanism to provide extreme down force for the cutting of heavy materials. It also features special Sheffield “tool” steel blades designed to offer enhanced durability under extreme operational loads. With high chromium content, these blades are exceptionally slow wearing, even when cutting the most abrasive materials.
If you’re looking for an “all day, every day-use” extremely heavy duty rotary trimmer that is capable of cutting the widest array of substrates and materials – from flexible to semi-rigid– this large format trimmer (up to 100") is the answer. The Technical is perfect for high-volume cutting and trimming of heavy-duty materials:
- A single 1 1/2" stainless steel guide rail completely eliminates head swivel.
- All-metal construction (and extruded aluminum baseboard, end frames and head) ensure robustness.
- An auto-lifting clamping mechanism locks materials into place as the head begins to cut, then automatically releases at the completion of the cut; prevents material and substrate scratching.
- A triple roller mechanism provides extreme down force for the cutting of heavy materials (maximum cut depth of 4mm).
This convenient quality steel stand that supports the Rotatrim Technical Series trimmers offers rigid support at the ideal working height of 34 inches. Black finished, this stand includes an integrated, transparent space-saving waste catcher that secures off cuts.
Two-way cutting option is available on all Rotatrim machines by removing the overload protection plate. The overload protection system ensures that it is virtually impossible to overload the machine. But, if cutting appropriate material, this plate can be removed in order to offer bi-directional cutting.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 4mm:
1/2" stainless steel guide rail completely eliminates head swivel. All-metal construction (and extruded aluminum baseboard, end frames and head). Triple roller mechanism provides extreme down force for the cutting of heavy materials. Maximum cut depth of up to 4mm.
Hand-Finished Flat Blades
Crafted to incredible tolerances to two-thousandths of an inch. To ensure accuracy and performance, the blades have a bevel ground into the cutting edge at a very precise angle to offer up the perfect contact point for the rotary blade.
Self-Sharpening, Long-lasting, Rotary Blades
Ground to extremely tight tolerances twice and then deflashed to remove any edge burring. An initial hollow grind places a concave profile to the inside of the blade and a chisel grind creates an angled bevel edge on the blade for precision and outstanding longevity.
Optional Stand & Waste Catcher Package:
• 34"H Black finished Stand with an integrated, transparent waste catcher.
- Two-way cutting option is available on all Rotatrim machines by removing the overload protection plate
- Triple roller mechanism
- ISO9001:2008 quality certified
- 5 year general warranty on all parts
- 100% made in England